Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: What do yo think of the new Weezer single?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.weezer.com/downloads/

    I'm still unsure on it. Gotta listen to it a few more times. Production is great though.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sandi Glam's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2003
    Posts
    283
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a big Weezer fan, and I think this is a killer song...very basic, very pop...I love it!

    Sandi

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Sandi....hehe...that sounds redundant,
    The Weezer grew on me. I like it a lot now.

    Have you seen the video, it's great.
    Check it out here.
    http://tinyurl.com/4s3qz

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't listen to it, but I have never been a fan of them at all. Before I go ahead and dump it onto my comp, how much like other Weezer stuff is it?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Carl, the video is streaming so you won't be dumping anything on you PC. Streams to Windows Media player and is a direct link.

    It reminds me of something off their Pinkerton CD. Even if you don't like the tunes the video is fun to watch. The production is nice and thick, probably due to Rick Rubin overseeing the project.

    Hey did you get my email last week, I think I sent it to your Yahoo account?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll check that out then.

    No, I never got an email. It may have gone to my bulk area and been victim of a deletion. I don't look at that area too close before deleting, but due to how many people say to me "did you get my email" I am thinking I should pay REAL close attention from now on.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member baby_lemonade's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2004
    Posts
    348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    reminds me too much of "The Joker" by Steve Miller Band

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it's ok,nothing that really caught my ear though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •